9.26.2006

Mission Statement

Guns don't kill people; Physics kills people.
In a similar regard, a blog will not, and cannot, change the world. It can, at least, be waved around threateningly, however.

By way of parables, essays, and the occasional diatribe, I aim to collect and correlate existing wisdom for my own benefit. To come to a better understanding myself, I will seek to form my presentations as if they were the benefit of others, and operate under the pretense that someone out there is listening.

While I have some hefty analytical tools at my disposal, I will seek to use discretion in my choice of weapons and avoid overkill when attacking an issue. While there are times when an industrial sandblaster may be the only reasonable tool for the job, it would be sad to turn away capable amateur diggers when no more is truly needed than a stout spade.

No comments: